The Perth Mint is one of the largest and most well-known mints in the world. As one of Western Australia’s largest exporters, the Perth Mint produces some of the most renowned bullion coins yearly, along with investment grade cast and minted bullion bars.
Every year, the Perth Mint produces a newly designed Kookaburra coin to commemorate Australia’s most iconic native bird species. The kookaburra coin is now the longest running bullion program from the Perth Mint, beginning in 1990.
The 1oz Silver Kookaburra Coin (2014) is now available to buy online from Gold Coast Bullion.
• Contains 1 troy ounce or 31.1 grams of pure 99.9% silver
• The longest running bullion coin program from the Perth Mint in Australia
• Mintage limited to 500,000
• Obverse design: Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination
• Reverse design: A Kookaburra seated on a gumtree branch surrounded by eucalyptus leaves and branches
All 1oz Silver Kookaburra Coins (2014) are in excellent uncirculated condition. They ship in protective acrylic capsules, tubes of 20, or a box of 100 coins.
The reverse design for the 2014 Kookaburra silver coin displays a representation of a Kookaburra sitting on a tree branch and surrounded by gum leaves. The inscriptions include “Australian Kookaburra” and “2014 1oz 999 silver”.
The observe face displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with inscriptions “Elizabeth II”, “Australia”, and “1 Dollar”.
If you have any questions about the 1oz Silver Kookaburra Coin (2014), feel free to call us at (07) 5315 8008, send us an email or chat us on the website. Gold Coast Bullion would love to speak with you.