The Royal Canadian Mint is a Crown Corporation which produces all of Canada’s circulation coins as well as bullion coins made from gold, silver, platinum and palladium. Founded in 1908, the RCM has a stellar reputation for its high-grade bullion coin program which markets coins such as the Canadian Maple and Canadian Cougar.
Currently, the 2oz Silver Royal Canadian Mint Canada Goose Minted Coins are available to buy online from Gold Coast Bullion.
- Contains 2 troy ounces or 61.1 grams of pure 99.99% silver
- Face value of $10 backed by Canadian government
- Product of the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint in collaboration with coin invest
- Inspired by a classic design by Canadian artist Alex Colville
- Reverse features the classic Canadian Goose
- Obverse features the Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II
All 2oz Silver Royal Canadian Mint Canada Goose Minted Coins ship to you in brilliant uncirculated condition, hence individual coins are not encapsulated. Multiple of 14 coins are supplied in refinery tubes issued by the Royal Canadian Mint.
The reverse features the classic Canadian goose and this was inspired by a classic design by Canadian artist Alex Colville that originally appeared on the 1967 dollar marking Canada’s Centennial. The Canadian Goose, is said to be a national symbol for bravery, loyalty, confidence, protection, and determination. It also has a unique cutting-edge security feature – a micro engraved laser maple leaf (20) in the coin field. Hence, the obverse features Queen Elizabeth II and it also shows the year and the face value.
Be sure to check our Royal Canadian silver coins.
Gold Coast Bullion welcomes all inquiries! You can reach us at our phone number (07) 5315 8008, by email or by live-chat on the website.