The Perth Mint is one of the largest and most well-known mints in the world. As one of Western Australia’s largest exporters, the Perth Mint produces some of the most renowned bullion coins yearly, along with investment grade cast and minted bullion bars.
Currently, the 1oz Silver Koala Privvy Lunar Dog Coin (2018) is available to buy online from Gold Coast Bullion!
- Contains one troy ounce or 31.1 grams of pure 99.99% silver
- Ship in individual protective coin capsules
- Limited mintage of 15,000 coins
- Obverse design: Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination
- Reverse design: A koala lazing between the branches of a gum-tree, next to the Privvy stamp of a dog
The reverse of the coin depicts a koala sitting on a gumtree branch, with eucalyptus leaves and seedpods hanging from the branch. Included on the reverse face is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOALA’, the year, weight, purity and metal type, the well-known Perth Mint security feature ‘P’ mintmark, and lastly the Perth Mint Privvy Lunar Dog stamp.
The obverse of the coin portrays the long-standing Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with ‘AUSTRALIA’ inscribed and the monetary denomination $1.
All 2018 Koala Lunar Dog Privvy Silver Coins ship in protective acrylic capsules. Multiples of 20 are shipped in sealed rolls, whilst 100 coins will be packaged in a tray.
Gold Coast Bullion is pleased to sell a wide range of Koala silver coins from the Perth Mint.
Gold Coast Bullion welcomes the opportunity to hear your feedback on the 2018 Koala's. Don’t hesitate to pick up the phone at (07) 5315 8008, email us or write by livechat on the site.