- Contains one troy ounce or 31.1 grams of pure 99.99% silver
- Ship in individual protective coin capsules
- Limited mintage of 500,000 coins
- Obverse design: Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II along with the monetary denomination
- Reverse design: A kookaburra sitting on an old gum tree branch
The reverse of the coin depicts a kookaburra perched on a gumtree branch, with eucalyptus leaves and seedpods hanging from the branch. Included on the reverse face is the inscription ‘AUSTRALIAN KOOKABURRA’, the year, weight, purity and metal type, along with the well-known Perth Mint security feature ‘P’ mintmark.
The obverse of the coin portrays the long-standing Jody Clark effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with ‘AUSTRALIA’ inscribed and the monetary denomination $1.
All 2021 Kookaburra silver coins ship in protective acrylic capsules. Multiples of 20 are shipped in sealed rolls, whilst 100 coins will be packaged in a tray.