- Contains 30 grams of fine 99.99% silver
- Ships in individual protective capsules
- Face value of 10 Chines Yuan
- Reverse design features the famous Chinese Panda, an image that changes design every year
- Obverse design features the iconic Temple of Heaven landmark in Beijing
The reverse face of the coin portrays a stylised image of a Giant Panda, which changes design every year. The Giant Panda is synonymous with Chinese culture, which is said to represent the yin and yang due to its black and white coloured coat. Also included on this side of the coin is the face value of 10 Yuan, along with the weight, purity and chemical element for silver Ag.
The obverse face of the coin depicts the Hall of Prayer for Good Harvests, located in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing. The top of the coin has the Chinese characters for ‘Peoples Republic of China’, while the bottom of the coin includes the year of issue.
All Chinese Panda Silver Coins (30g) ship to you in protective plastic capsules, and are in brilliant uncirculated condition.