Gold Coast Bullion presents the 1oz Silver Pegasus Round, one of the most beautiful privately minted rounds in the world. Currently the Pegasus round is available to buy online from Gold Coast Bullion.
• Contains 1 troy ounce or 31.1 grams of pure 99.9% silver
• Beautiful privately minted silver round
• Multiples of 20 ship in protective tubes
• Reverse features the Lydian Bull and Lion crest paying respect to society’s first real money made in Lydia in 680BC.
• Observe features an artistic portrayal of a majestic Pegasus flying above the clouds
The reverse design for the 1oz Silver Pegasus Round features the Lydian Bull and Lion crest which pays respect to the first real money produced in Lydia in 680 BC. Above the crest includes the wording ‘Free Markets & Free People’. The crest is broken into 4 quadrants, each with a unique symbol. Additionally, the inscriptions on the round include the metal content, purity and mint.
The coin’s obverse displays the popular design of a mythical Pegasus soaring above the clouds in front of an oversized crowning sun surrounded by bolts of sunrays and lightning. The word ‘FREEDOM’ circles the Pegasus, along with the year of mintage on the bottom.
Gold Coast Bullion is open to hearing your questions and inquiries about the 1oz Silver Pegasus Round. You can contact us at (07) 5315 8008, send us an email or chat with us via live-chat.
Please note individual coins are not encapsulated. Multiples of 20 coins are supplied in refinery tubes.