With more than 825 years of coin-making experience, the Austrian Mint produces the famed Vienna Philharmonic coins in various precious metals as well as a range of bold bullion bars and other bullion coins in its facility in the centre of Vienna, Austria.
Currently, the 1oz Silver Austrian Philharmonic coins are available to buy online from Gold Coast Bullion.
• Contains 1 troy ounce or 31.1 grams of pure 99.9% silver
• Austria’s flagship bullion coin program, first released in 2008
• Multiples of 20 ship in protective Austrian Mint tubes while multiples of 500 coins ship in monster boxes
• Reverse features an impressive collection of musical instruments including a harp, violins, a cello, a Vienna horn and a bassoon
• Observe features an image of the Great Organ from the Golden Hall of Vienna’s famous concert hall, the Musikverein Wein
The reverse design for the 1oz silver Austrian Philharmonic coin features an image of a range of classical musical instruments commonly found in orchestras who play in Vienna’s famed concert hall – a cello, 4 violins, a harp, a Vienna horn and a bassoon. Additionally, the inscriptions include ‘WEINER PHILHARMONIKER’ and the metal type Silver.
The coin’s obverse displays an image of the famous Great Organ from the world-renowned Musikverein Wein, the great concert hall of Vienna Austria. Also included on the obverse is the wording ‘REPULBLIK OSTERREICH, 1 UNZE FEINSILBER’, the year of mintage and the face value EUR 1.50.
Gold Coast Bullion is open to hearing your questions and inquiries about the 1oz Silver Austrian Philharmonic Coin. You can contact us at (07) 5315 8008, send us an email or chat with us via live-chat.
Please note individual coins are not encapsulated. Multiples of 20 coins are supplied in refinery tubes issued by the Austrian Mint.