Founded in 1792, the United States Mint, through its four currently active mints in Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco and West Point produce the United States’ circulation coins, precious metal bullion coins as well as numismatic collectibles and national medals.
Currently, the 1oz Silver American Eagle coins are available to buy online from Gold Coast Bullion.
• Contains 1 troy ounce or 31.1 grams of pure 99.9% silver
• United States’ flagship bullion coin and world’s best-selling silver coin
• Multiples of 20 ship in protective US Mint tubes while multiples of 500 coins ship in monster boxes
• Reverse features the American symbol of freedom, a bald eagle
• Observe features the emblematic Lady Liberty draped in the American flag
The reverse design for the 1oz American Eagle Silver Coin features the quintessential symbol for American freedom, the bald eagle with its wings spread out, underneath 13 stars representative of the 13 original colonies. Additionally, the inscriptions include “UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, 1OZ FINE SILVER, ONE DOLLAR”,
The coin’s obverse features Adolph A Weinman’s renowned design of Lady Liberty wrapped in an American flag facing and pointing left above the rising sun over the horizon. Also featured on the coin is the inscription ‘LIBERTY’, the words ‘IN GOD WE TRUST’ and the year of mintage.
Gold Coast Bullion is proud to sell a wide range of Silver bullion coins
Please note individual coins are not encapsulated. Multiples of 20 coins are supplied in refinery tubes issued by the US Mint
Gold Coast Bullion is open to hearing your questions and inquiries about the 1oz Silver American Eagle Coin. You can contact us at (07) 5315 8008, send us an email or chat with us via live-chat.