Gold Coast Bullion is proud to present the 1oz Krugerrand Gold Coin from the South African Mint for purchase online.
First introduced in 1967, the Krugerrand was the world's first modern Gold bullion coin in the world and this Gold bullion coin series is still a favorite of collectors and investors today. The Gold Krugerrand is prized around the world, with a highly sought-after design inspired by history. They feature the South African Republic's first president, Paul Kruger. On the reverse, a springbok, which is the national animal, and the date of minting appear.
- Struck from 22ct gold, this coin has a total gross weight of 1.197oz or 33.93g.
- Contains 1oz or 31.1g of Pure Gold
- Internationally recognized bullion coin
- Obverse features a likeness of Paul Kruger - South Africa's first & only President.
- Reverse displays a Springbok antelope - the national animal of South Africa, along with the year and gold weight.
Please note that individual coins do not come encapsulated and are issued as random year.
As this coin is struck from 22ct gold, it attracts 10% GST which is included in the purchase price.